Saturday, March 30, 2013

Claiming my blog!

I was so sad when I heard that Google Reader was closing down. Thank goodness there are smart people out there that make it easy to transfer the blogs you follow from one reader to another. 

I chose to transfer the blogs I follow to Bloglovin' and I am so excited! I haven't had much time to read blogs for awhile. Bloglovin' makes it easy to read the blogs I love to follow. I am slowly catching up on all the posts I need to read. 

Hopefully I will soon start posting again here on Dear Spring Green! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Shopify website developers are skilled professionals who specialize in creating and customizing online stores using the Shopify platform. They have expertise in web development, e-commerce strategies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Dear Spring Green! I welcome your comments, and love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...